My friend has started to turn a corner on her healing and this is how she did it…
1. She talked, a lot, I listened patiently, and she talked about the same thing a few times but she talked.
2. She cut off those who didn’t serve her. Sounds odd yes but if someone is negatively affecting you by putting you down, constantly disagreeing, being argumentative, do you need them? Or do you need listeners, nonjudgmental, supportive, guiding people?
3. She asked for help! And she took it when offered! So often we daren’t ask or when offered support worry about being judged or labelled. We are our own worst enemy, because we judge ourselves harshly. Be kind to yourself and open up to others.
4. Acceptance, that things are how they are right now. This is the path meant for her. People come and go like jobs come and go. We all have free will and not one of us think the same.
5. Meditation, great for the mind to close down and relax, healing. Reiki & spiritual guidance.
6. Exploring why things happen, watching videos and talks on the subject to understand and gain clarity.
7. Thinking positive, leads to thinking positive, and guess what? Positivity attracts positivity! It rubs off on people!
Now if only I can apply all this to me….